Friday, August 17, 2012

The End

We have reached that time.

It is certainly not the end of our story, however these are the last and final words that will appear on this blog.

I do not know what the future brings. At some point, I may write about our family again in a different setting.

However, for now, this is the end of our public diary.

I am grateful that I will someday be able to share the many stories, photos, and videos that resulted from this journal with our children when they have grown old enough to understand.

I have immensely enjoyed writing every syllable that you have been kind enough to read in the 350 posts over 170,000 page views that precede this one.

Our extraordinary journey is forever a part of our colorful history!

Thank you for coming along...

Farewell.

Love,

2 Daddies and 3 Little Girls
faithtovishwas@gmail.com